Kooskadoo, LLC owns and oversees the trademarks for The Kooskadoo Clothing Company d/b/a Kooskadoo, and other names and logos. We have developed this trademark usage policy with the following goals in mind:
- We’d like to make the process easy for anyone to use our names and/or logos for efforts that share our objectives and philosophy.
- We’d like to make it clear how your businesses and/or projects can (and cannot) use the Kooskadoo name and logo.
- We’d like to make it hard for anyone to use our names and/or logos to unfairly profit from, trick or confuse people who are looking for official Kooskadoo resources.
Kooskadoo Trademark Usage Policy
Permission from Kooskadoo is required to use the Kooskadoo names and/or logos as part of any project, product, or service.
You cannot use Kooskadoo as part of a domain name. You cannot use Kooskadoo as part of a company name.
Use of the Kooskadoo name and logo is allowed in the following situations:
- You are using the logo on a site that has been approved by Kooskadoo, and you are using a graphic provided by Kooskadoo.
- You are using a graphic provided by Kooskadoo to promote an event or the fact that you are attending, speaking, volunteering, or sponsoring the event.
All businesses or projects can use the Kooskadoo name and logo to refer to and explain our services, but they cannot use them as part of a product, project, service, domain name, or company name and they cannot use them in any way that suggests an affiliation with or endorsement by Kooskadoo.
In addition, it’s OK to use our logos as part of a page that describes our products or services, but it is not OK to use it as part of your company or product logo or branding itself. Under no circumstances is it permitted to use Kooskadoo as part of a domain name or top-level domain name.
We do not allow the use of the trademark in advertising, including AdSense/AdWords.
Please note that it is not the goal of this policy to limit commercial activity around Kooskadoo.
When in doubt about your use of the Kooskadoo name or logo, please contact Kooskadoo for clarification.